You guys that are all bitching about the scoring system have to realize a
few things.

1.) Valve is not going to release the server scores.

2.) Unless your server is the worst of the worst of the worst (fakeclients
in all slots, redirect server, etc) you're probably not going to get
delisted. Most of the people that run these servers do not purchase them
through GSP's (Game Server Providers.) They either run them on their own box
or from home, because you don't need a huge pipe to run a shit server with
redirection. Sure, you can change your IP and maybe last a few hours on each
IP change before your server gets blacklisted again, but that's the point of
it.

3.) I'm assuming they'll have a contact that can "unblacklist" IP's,
especially if it's hosted at a major GSP. To be honest, GSP's should have
more than enough IP addresses, so even if one does get blacklisted it would
be fairly easy to use a different IP address, or for them to use it for an
entirely different game (non TF2 or non-source, even.) If you're a GSP and
don't have extra IP's laying about, what are you doing running a GSP?

4.) I'm also assuming that after a certain period of time the "scores" reset
if the server hasn't been active. Thus if it's shut down the IP will
eventually free itself up from the database.

So quit your crying and whining because if you're running any type of legit
server this isn't going to affect you in the least bit. If they didn't say
it on the mailing list none of you would have even noticed.

-Cc2iscooL