I'm running at 20000 rate and actually can handle 30000, have 8 Mbit
link. There no loss at all, thats why I'm surprised to see choke. And
from net_graph I see rate not getting even close to 20Kbit/s (12-14 max)
from server, so changing to 30000 not really do anything. My server
connected to fiber optic and have ping under 5ms.