Hi Thomas,

I ran into a similar situation, but on a much much smaller scale (a few
running on the same host behind NAT). Basically the same thing, server
would seem to "pause" after adding the master servers, but not
initialise VAC. I'm pretty sure it's a mechanism on VALVe's end of
things not playing nicely with NAT.

Basically all I did to help alleviate the issue was set ip forwarding
rules for a massive port range (27015 to 28015) and made sure every
servercfgfile contained a hostip, port and basically haven't had any
issues since. Another thing to check is for any recent srcds updates
that might have broken a config.

Good luck with finding a solution :)

Shane Arnold            -       clontar...@iinet.net.au

"For want of a nail, the horseshoe was lost. For want of a horseshoe, the horse
was lost. For want of a horse, the messenger was lost. For want of a messenger,
the message was not delivered. For want of an undelivered message the war was
lost."