Just doing some optimizing of my TF2 servers.  I was wondering if anybody on
here had any recommended settings for "sv_minrate" and "sv_maxrate" -
specifically as it might apply to TF2 servers running greater than the
Valve-default-limit of 24-players?  I allow 32, and I do see a little bit of
lag when the server loads-up with players.  While that's going-on, network
connectivity is fine (true network "pings" between 30ms and 100ms).

Until recently, having more than 24 players on my server was rare.  So, I never
really noticed that increased lag.  But, now it's fairly packed a couple of
nights a week.  Not sure if there's really anything to be done with it, but
maybe some sv_minrate/sv_maxrate tweaking might help a little?