I made long ago the suggestion for another tab in the server browser, that
shows the servers of the steamgroeps people are member of.

Then owners of Steamgroups can set Server IP's in the steamgroups, and clients
won't lose their Group servers from their favorites.

This also gives room to clients managing their own group and listing servers.