From: "David Fountain" <savsi...@gmail.com>
<hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2013 3:42:55 AM
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] [hlds] Family Sharing Ban Bypass.

Completely of topic and no I agree that smac is good.

I however don't use it. The band ice made are highly obvious. As in guns
that go from head to head super fat lol one even 360'd single shot in the
head lol I was like ya. ......

Smac auto bands are pretty accurate and I have no issues with those bans.
What im talking about are the admins that call every player who kills them
a hacker because "there is no possible way you made that shot legit"

That's what I mean. I also flush my ban lay every new year lol

SavSin