On 04/03/2015 23:12, Ole Troan wrote:
>>> Much as I love MPTCP, it only helps TCP sessions. And it requires both
>>> hosts to
>>> be updated to be effective.
>>
>> IPv6 multi-prefix multi-homing requires both hosts to support it. which
>> means transport fixes.
>
> to reply to myself. is anyone aware of any document describing the
> "expectations for hosts / host gaps" with regards to IPv6 multi-prefix
> multi-homing? including renumbering, mobility, redundancy, load sharing...
> essentially the RFC3582 goals.

The best I've got is the set of MULTI6 deliverables:

Goals for IPv6 Site-Multihoming Architectures (RFC 3582)
IPv4 Multihoming Practices and Limitations (RFC 4116)
Architectural Approaches to Multi-Homing for IPv6 (RFC 4177)
Threats relating to IPv6 Multihoming Solutions (RFC 4218)
Things Multihoming in IPv6 (MULTI6) Developers Should Think About (RFC 4219)

   Brian