On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 6:25 PM, Max Lyons <max.ly...@verizon.net> wrote:

> Dan,
>
> Great picture!  A perfect location for this type of projection.

Thanks Max.

 I think  I finally go the original panini right:

http://turingmachine.org/~dmg/temp/equiToCentralCylindricalToPaniniCorrect.jpg

it looks very close to your 1:2.

I am using mathlab so I don't have very good control of the field of
view. But I am going to try
see if I can fix libpano.

--dmg

--