Hallo Yuval,
> 2009.2 comes with control point creator presets [0] for the most popular
> CP generators known, but these generators are not part of the official
> Hugin tarball distribution.

> I don't know if Allard did put any or all of them in his Windows binary
> installer, and if he did whether he did put them in the place expected
> by the template.

The presets are present, correctly as listed in the posting "Control
point generator incantations" by Bruno from 07. September. But the
executables are not! (at least not in bin\, but where else should they
be.) I hadn't considered this simple possibility.

Living outside the USA I never spent much thought about how a bundle
without certain cp generators should work. But now it occurs to me that
either
1. the GUI should reflect the presence of cp generators in the choice
displayed or
2. when selecting a cp generator that is not installed, the user should
get a meaningful error message: "This tool is not installed" or
something the like.
I guess the second is easier to implement.

regards
Joachim