On 5 okt, 15:34, davidefa <goo...@davidefabbri.net> wrote:
> - a windows build of autopano-sift-c 2.5.1 can be found at the
> following address:http://www.sendspace.com/file/0mgb8o( from this
> post:http://old.nabble.com/Hugin-2009.4.0-Win-XP-autopano-sift-c-2.5.2-bug...
> )

Indeed. That's where I uploaded it once I had found it in one of the
older Hugin installers a while ago. I'm quite surprised that it's
actually still available, but maybe I had chosed this site for that
reason, can't remember. Probably not the easiest location for your
installer since to my knowledge you can't use a direct file url, so
you'll need to copy it somewhere else. This was an easy location,
since I lack private web space.

--
Bart