> > The optimizer tab is much harder to use now since there is no way to
> > activate an entire column with one click, same for the exposure tab.
> > The user must click the box for every image in a column they want to
> > activate or deactivate, there was a button to do this before.
>
> This can be done now with the context menu.

Where?
I could not find a way to toggle a whole column on or off in the right
click menu.

> > You moved to optimizer master switches to the images tab but they are
> > nearly unusable there since the user can not see what effect the
> > different settings have without changing to the optimizer tab.
> > You moved to exposure master switches to the images tab but they are
> > nearly unusable there since the user can not see what effect the
> > different settings have without changing to the exposure tab.
> > If you want to put the the master switches on the images tab please
> > leave them on the other tabs, your layout is much more compact than
> > the old one, they do not take up much room, and you only want advanced
> > users to see these tabs anyway.
>
> The master switch say what will be optimized. So I don't need the long
> lists to see it again. Also the lists are read only and will confuse a
> new user.
> If the master switch is doubled on the optimizer tab, we can't hide
> the optimizer tabs any more.

But then a new user will be unable to see what selections each of the
optimizer settings makes to compare them, they are not self
explanatory.
Why can you not hide the optimizer tab if it also has the switch on
it?

> > When you removed the lenses tab you did not move all of its
> > functionality to the images tab as you said.
>
> >     Also the lens tab was removed. The functions moved to the images
> > tab.
>
> > There is no way there to set the lens parameters that were previously
> > found on the lens tab on the images tab.
>
> Again, use the context menu.
>
> Thomas

Hiding everything under the Edit right click entry is not user
friendly.
This is because you have Position, Lens, Photometrics, and Camera
Response all under the edit entry but nowhere do you tell the user
what "Edit" allows you to edit.
If an experienced user could not find these settings how confusing do
you think this will be for a new user who needs to change these
settings?
You have a Lens entry in the right click menu I would expect to find a
"edit lens parameters" entry there even if it just opens your edit
window to the Lens tab.