Hullo Thomas,

On May 6, 6:11 pm, "T. Modes" <thomas.mo...@gmx.de> wrote:
[snip]

> > I see the same error on fedora f16, this is with gcc-4.6.3.
>
> Thats strange. I tested on f15, there it works. Now I installed f16,
> and also here it works.
>
> Nevertheless I modified the code and committed (works here on Windows
> and f16). I hope, it compiles now also for you.

Builds OK here on Fedora 16 x86_64. It does seem to take a lot longer
to build, but that may be a wrong impression, as I didn't time it.
I am still finding my way around it, so will need to work with it a
bit more before expressing a view on whether it is all OK.
I guess having become familiar with the default gui I don't have too
many problems with it.
It will be interesting to see what new users think of it.
Thanks for your efforts Thomas.

Cheers,
Terry