Well, I certainly can't help anyone with the Windows versions.

Hugin works for me.

I don't make money from doing panos, so cannot spend money for making them.

My recollection of my first thought about the original post: "They're not looking for help, they're just a Microsoft troll."

As far as I know, the original poster has never once responded to anyone's responses to their post, which just furthers my belief that they weren't looking for help at all. They were just trolling.

I hope they're happy with their MS pano product, whatever it was.