Akber Choudhry wrote:

> Hi Markus,
>  --- CUT ---
> I agree that the solution is that we do NOT need bi-di.  I am actively
> experimenting at a lower level to simply reverse the raster co-ordinates
> of the primitive graphic routines of X.

This is a really bad idea.  "to simply reverse the raster co-ordinates"
of the X server, will make your server incompatible with other locals.
You can't ignore the 'X.org' standard and expect enthusiastic support.

Bi-Di is important, and should be implemented and is needed, and has
been ignored for too long.

/end of lecture

Please look at stsf.sourceforge.net.

--
         Jay Cotton                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
         408 635 0621  x11621