Sal 12 Şub 2002 17:00 tarihinde şunları yazmıştınız:

Hi Akber,

I agree with you that a computer is not an enforcer of script and culture.
Anything should go and the technological simplicity or complexity of the
situation, simply, should be taken as a given.

However, please do refrain from making political comments like the statement
below. This disturbs me, and I am sure other members of the list as well.
There is no way we can collaborate if we start making judgements over which
choices were right for whom. Discussing whether or not Turkey has lost their
culture (and we have NOT, thank you very much..) has no place in a discussion
on keyboard implementations.

> Culture and language are so uniquely intertwined.  [ASIDE] The Turkish
> experiment is not acceptable to a majority of the people in question -
> the turkish lost their culture and are still knocking at the door of
> Europe.

Best regards,
Deniz