I was still thinking CF Sysplex. I expect that I might, someday be
able to do GRS with CTC connections. I don't yet understand Mark's
implication that I can do XCF without a CF Lpar or two. If that's what
he is really implying :)

  It's been a fun discussion, but today, my bottom line is to get my 1.7
to 1.9 finished before 1.9 is the oldest supported level :) My schedule
is currently as soon after our begin of semester freeze is over on
September 27. I expect 1.11 will be GA or close then :)

Dave Gibney
Information Technology Services
Washington State University

Shared