I must have something wrong. I just installed the latest. 3.3.0.1 and
I still get:

Trace:  CTransferSocket::OnReceive(), m_transferMode=0
Trace:  GnuTLS error -9: A TLS packet with unexpected length was
received.
Error:  Could not read from transfer socket: ECONNABORTED - Connection
aborted
Trace:  CTransferSocket::TransferEnd(3)

Dave Gibney
Information Technology Services