Where's the trace coming from?  What are you connecting to?  There's a lot
of questions about your setup that I'd wonder about, before being able to
begin diagnosing the issue.

You're welcome to snowball me with info about how you're doing things, if
you'd like some help.  No guarantees, but I've been through hell and back
with the Digital Certificate stuff--so I've gotten quite good at figuring
out what's wrong/where.

Scott