Frank Swarbrick wrote:
Steve,

That is, in fact, exactly what we have:
//PROC     DDAR02 PARMENV=PROD.APPLIB
//SORT     EXEC PGM=SORT
//DFSPARM  DD DSN=&PARMENV..PARM(DDAR021),
// DISP=SHR
I simply would prefer to see:

//PROC     DDAR02
//SORT     EXEC PGM=SORT
//DFSPARM  DD *
SORT FIELDS=(1,10,PD,A, 13,4,PD,A, 17,4,PD,A, 11,2,PD,A), EQUALS Someone here did write a nice PEEK command where we type PEEK on the command line and put our cursor on the DD statement and it will go to the correct library and pull up the member.

Try this: from the screen where you do the PEEK, issue the KEYS command
and assign a key, say PF4, to :PEEK like:

F4  :PEEK___________________

then end (F3) to save your changes and try placing the cursor on
the DD statement and pressing F4. Might make life simpler.

But instream still seems to me to be better.

Frank

--

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-393-8716
http://www.trainersfriend.com

* To get a good Return on your Investment, first make an investment!
  + Training your people is an excellent investment