On 24 Jun 2010 15:40:31 -0700, mzel...@flash.net (Mark Zelden) wrote:

>>Is that like the ZOOM or SHOWPROC commands that have come with MVS for
>>a decade or so?
>>

>Come with MVS?  Please point me to where these are distributed if you can
>because I've only seen home grown utilities of this nature (including my
>own).

They are REXX utilities.   I edit or view some JCL, type Zoom at the
top, and put my cursor on a dataset before hitting Enter.   When I
started this job 11 years ago, this shop didn't know about them, but
the customer coordinators were very appreciative when I showed it to
them.    Showproc isn't as useful as zoom as it doesn't know about the
// JCLLIB ORDER=(my.proc.lib1,my.proc.lib2)
command.

I see the commands in 'UMS.REXX.APPL.LIB', but since our shop is UMS,
I see that this is location is shop dependent.

My path here is from:
ALLOC F(SYSEXEC)  SHR REUSE DA('D44201.REXX.LIB' +
                               'UMS.REXX.APPL.LIB' +
                               'ISP.SISPEXEC')

Anybody else able to help here?