Howard Brazee wrote:
On 24 Jun 2010 15:40:31 -0700, mzel...@flash.net (Mark Zelden) wrote:

Is that like the ZOOM or SHOWPROC commands that have come with MVS for
a decade or so?

Come with MVS?  Please point me to where these are distributed if you can
because I've only seen home grown utilities of this nature (including my
own).

They are REXX utilities.   I edit or view some JCL, type Zoom at the
top, and put my cursor on a dataset before hitting Enter.   When I
started this job 11 years ago, this shop didn't know about them, but
the customer coordinators were very appreciative when I showed it to
them.    Showproc isn't as useful as zoom as it doesn't know about the
// JCLLIB ORDER=(my.proc.lib1,my.proc.lib2)
command.

I see the commands in 'UMS.REXX.APPL.LIB', but since our shop is UMS,
I see that this is location is shop dependent.
My path here is from:
ALLOC F(SYSEXEC)  SHR REUSE DA('D44201.REXX.LIB' +
                               'UMS.REXX.APPL.LIB' +
                               'ISP.SISPEXEC')

Anybody else able to help here?

I'm pretty sure those are not generally distributed with z/OS.

--

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-393-8716
http://www.trainersfriend.com

* To get a good Return on your Investment, first make an investment!
  + Training your people is an excellent investment