>No. They are, alas, rare. It is a joy to be audited by someone who
actually knows enough to be useful; if there are problems, I want to
know about them.

I know of two SYSPROGs that moved to audit.
They both immediately shut down holes they were using when they supported the
systems.

And, they snooped out other holes to plug.
In general, I don't have a problem with that, but I used a couple when my boss
told me to get something done
to reduce the chances of an IPL, but don't tell him how I did it.
It was an orphaned CSA (not eCSA), block that was left behind by a test IMS
crash & burn.
One of the new 'auditor' had had security lock out the OM/MVS command.
By the time I got it approved to be unlocked, we had IPL'd, the IMS croaked
again, and we re-IPL'd.
Normally, I'd frown on this approach, but there was a critical front-end
subsystem interfacing with our POS (debit system, not piece of s**t).
It was christmas eve, sigh!
We went off the air for 19 hours (so much for 5 9's).

I got the front end moved to a production system.
-teD

In God we Trust!
All others bring data!
 -- W. Edwards Deming