From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf
Of Frank Swarbrick
Sent: Friday, December 31, 2010 10:27 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: CEEROPT

Is CEEROPT supposed to be able to affect a regular batch job, or is it just
for CICS and IMS?  I assembled a CEEROPT in to a private load library and
then put it in my JOBLIB concatenation but it doesn't appear to have any
effect.  Works fine for a CICS region.  Is this "working as designed"?  The
documentation is (to me) unclear if regular batch is supported in this
regard.

Frank