From: "Juan Mautalen" <jgmauta...@yahoo.com.ar>
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Sent: Friday, March 9, 2012 11:00:34 AM
Subject: VTAMLST - Who needs to read it

Hi:

We currently have our VTAMLST libraries protected with UACC(READ). IBM suggests
UACC(NONE) for them (RACF Security Administrator Guide, apendix D- Security for
system datasets) . I want to make the change, but of course i know i must be
extremely carefull with this change. I need to detect all users needing read
access to VTAMLST. Human users are not my problem, my worry is about non-human
ones (users of system tasks, started tasks, etc.).

What users need read access of VTAMLST?
Does any userid associated with a VTAM application need to read VTAMLST?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Juan Mautalen