In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, on 08/04/2006
   at 03:41 PM, Paul Gilmartin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

>I've wished for this; I've sought it; the best I can find is the ASIS
>keyword which applies only to the CALL command

We seem to be talking at cross purposes. The rules imposed by any
particular command have nothing to do with the constraints imposed by
the parser. Read up on IKJPARSE.

>Is there anything akin to a PROFILE ASIS option?

Command syntax is dictated by the parse macros that the programmer
writes. If the author does not choose to provide an option then there
is no way to override his intent. It is certainly possible to write a
command that uses a different PPL based on your profile; I'm not sure
how often that would be useful.