On 9/13/2006 12:45 PM, McKown, John wrote:
Yes, they do. I didn't phrase it very well. My arthritis is acting up
big time and my typing is suffering. But they don't get any "warning"
and a few people (ftp users) are complaining. WAD is the best that I can
give them.

Are they complaining about the lack of warning, or are they not aware that they can change their password during the ftp authentication process?

        Walt