Rick Fochtman writes:
>...unless you want to use real names
>and real measurably values on a technical email list.

First of all, I'm not a marketing person.  I wouldn't be very good at it
anyway.

You set a worthy challenge, but I'm not allowed to use real names unless I
have explicit permission.  However, since you asked, I believe one of the
two largest Linux installations is Nomura Securities, and I can say that
because Nomura spoke at LinuxWorld recently.

I do live in Tokyo, and there aren't a super abundance of people on
IBM-MAIN who do, so I said what I could in response to the original
question(s).  That's all.

- - - - -
Timothy Sipples
IBM Consulting Enterprise Software Architect
Specializing in Software Architectures Related to System z
Based in Tokyo, Serving IBM Japan and IBM Asia-Pacific
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]