----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeffrey Deaver" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Newsgroups: bit.listserv.ibm-main
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 1:40 PM
Subject: RMM Scratch list short

I'm trying to get RMM to list all the scratch tapes it knows about which
start with the letter 'V'.  Here is the command I'm using...

RMM SV OWNER(*) VOLUME(V*) STATUS(SCRATCH) LIMIT(*)

But it will only list the scratch volumes to V09999.    I have volumes
defined out to V49999.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

Jeff,

Most likely you're running into the Rexx variable pool problem. If you're at z/OS V1R8, you can use the TSO PROFILE command to move Rexx control storage above the line.

Regards,
Tom Conley