Paul Gilmartin wrote:
>BTW, is there a new format of Publibz?  Suddenly, I seem to be required
to display a shelf list before I can filter for a string in a
publication title.  This could be undesirable on a slow connection.
I'll have to see whether I get used to it.  (I really wish I could have
searched for "TRANSMIT"
in all publications whose titles contain "TSO".)

I think that the new format sucks. It is harder to search for
information if you are not sure to which component it belongs. Also, I
don't remember seeing any notice that there was going to be a change.
Are these the same people who keep updating IBMLINK without telling
anyone???
Jon

Jon L. Veilleux
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(860) 636-2683

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you. Aetna