>* If your shop support some clients (outsourcing)

I have some major issues with outsourcing:
1. You lose control of upgrades an tech currency.
2. The service provider keeps you at the absolute minimum level of hardware &
software.
3. They downgrade the staff skill set, experience, & salary.
4. They put a beauracracy in front of any changes.
(I know I spelled that wrong)
5. They do NOT improve service delivery (in general, service suffers).
6. They maintain the minimum they can get away with.

I know I'm generalising, but at my last job I was hired to bring the service
provider to deliver, at least, what was on contract.

-
Too busy driving to stop for gas!