I have a program (there are several available) that sends an email with the
condition codes implemented as the last step of a job, and our scheduling
product (SyzAuto) automatically adds that step for every job that it runs.
One of the accounts that gets notified is a email task that accepts the email
and posts the results of every job on a web page that is available to everyone
(depending on their authority).

We also have another product (SyzCmdZ) which can perform the same
functions but for all jobs, not just the ones with the extra step, but
currently
it only provides the Highest condition code, and not all codes from all steps.

One of our other products (SyzSpool) spools all of the output to datasets and
manages the retention of them, and it too provides the highest condition code
via it's interface, although it currently doesn't send it to anyone:), it just
keeps it and allows you to see it in the interactive OUTPUT interface.

Brian