As I previously indicated, the code I have doesn't need to go after every
step, it just goes at the end of the JOB.  The output (JOB step CC's ) gets
emailed to wherever you want.  You could use IEFACTRT exit as was
indicated, the overhead is trivial (zero if you decide not to do anything) if
you
decide not to do anything, and if you wanted to use a JES exit the overhead
again is trivial.

Brian