Yes thanks bit as others have mentions C isn't licensed at the installation and
the number of COBOL programmers who do know c is less than the number of
Assembler  types out there. I have found that the senior COBOL types have over
the years have picked up assembler (little bits) as it is needed for real
debugging at times.

Ed