Some of the problem here is that you are telling me what "will" be there, but I
don't have anything that actually shows that or even implies it for z/OSMF for
z/OS.  I don't even have the workflows to verify anything.

I'm really hoping that I'm being Chicken Little here, but it's looking less and
less like a good alternative to use z/OSMF.  I still have a big fear of it
being the "only" option so soon after it is first created.  People won't have
much time between Late September and January to discover and correct all of the
bugs.

Brian