I'm almost completely the opposite, I use it as an opportunity to replace the
datasets and make corrections to their allocations.  Although in my case I am
normally coming in after someone messed up or 5 to 10 years (or more) after the
previous upgrade so the sizes and allocations in many cases no longer work the
same.

Brian