Kurt,

We were able to merge datasets when we used CustomPac Installation Dialog to
install ServerPac like the below merged dataset display.
Can we still do that through z/OSMF software Management? Thanks.

Merge Component Data Sets for:
 ISP.SISPPENU
 S   Data Set Name
 -   ------------------------------------------