From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Mark Jacobs
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2022 11:46 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: IBM BLSR subsystem

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the Texas Comptroller's email
system.
DO NOT click links or open attachments unless you expect them from the sender
and know the content is safe.

The subsysten initialization module is still in SYS1.LINKLIB for z/OS 2.5.
There's an eyecatcher with 17259 and HBB77C0 in it.

Mark Jacobs

Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.

GPG Public Key -
https://gcc02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fapi.protonmail.ch%2Fpks%2Flookup%3Fop%3Dget%26search%3Dmarkjacobs%40protonmail.com&amp;data=05%7C01%7Cmichael.watkins%40CPA.TEXAS.GOV%7C2b813d3f29024dd1dc1c08da375ba3b6%7C2055feba299d4d0daa5a73b8b42fef08%7C0%7C0%7C637883163979035974%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=8z0medXxVEs2B7XfBWdd9Qw%2BlI4J%2F25TcY4BhSW1V2Q%3D&amp;reserved=0