From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
kekronbekron
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2022 11:07 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: IBM BLSR subsystem

CAUTION! This email originated outside of the organization. Please do not open
attachments or click links from an unknown or suspicious origin.

Oh I wonder why Infinidat isn't brought up here.
If only they also developed an alternative to CFCC with their neural cache
tech, IBM Z would be boosted to hell and back.

- KB