From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of Tom
Brennan
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2022 10:22 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Mark your calendars for July 10, 2022 - CustomPac
intended removal date

Of course a free zIIP would be the best solution.  But that's a decision to be
made by sales people, while running z/OSMF remotely would be work (and maybe
even a fun project) for a programmer.  Now... which group would more likely say
yes?  In my experience, don't even bother trying to get something for free from
someone in sales :)