-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of Doug
Sent: Friday, April 7, 2023 10:38

Off the net:

So-called challenger banks are in most cases small modern retail banks which
challenge longer-established institutes by offering modern financial technology
and are more focused on the customer. This way they want to “challenge” the old
banks. Challenger banks are also called neo banks.

So, just banks....