Personally, I'm tired of getting recruiters emailing and/or calling (yes, they
do both) about an urgent need for a 25+ year experience position that maxes out
at $40/hour 1099.  So, those, I do not care if their job is harder or not.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Bob Bridges
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2023 4:24 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Help for US Talent

Am I missing something?  Why the interest in making life hard for recruiters?
Ok, I'm a contractor so my continued employment depends on their existence.
Still, why?

If I thought that you normally work under those conditions - $125/hr or outside
the US half the time - then of course you're just stating up front one of your
requirements.  From the tone, though, it sounds like you're trying to make them
unhappy for the fun of it.  Is there something going on here that I'm not aware
of?

---

/* I have never been hurt by anything I didn't say.  -Calvin Coolidge */