Yesterday I sent this to IBM Mainframe and RACF Discussions (See Below)

Evidently several people from Mainframe and RACF groups have begun using
this
Little script.

I  continue to use this script and the off-shore recruiter;  Well you can
hear them
Just die on the phone.  They continue on their script and they tell me what
they
Can do monetarily then I tell them they are $50/HR low or whatever.  Then I
wish
them good Luck and hang up

Steve

Every time a recruiter calls me I have a sure way get rid of them and
increase what they need to pay.

They ask me if I'm Steve, and I say yes

Then I tell them "Are you calling me with a job that pays $125/HR W2 or
$210,000 perm?"

You hear them fade or die on the other end then I hang up.