On 8/29/23 12:13 PM, Tom Brennan wrote:
I trust your certificate experience.  But let's get back to the HMC issue for a second.  So the only secure way to get rid of the Firefox warnings and red messages is to use an externally-signed certificate (paid for), and I think that means a manual process to update the HMC web cert/key every year.  Or is there an easier way?

Can you bust the HMC down to use unencrypted HTTP instead of encrypted HTTPS? -- It would get rid of the red bar. }:-)

If you want encrypted HTTPS, you will need a certificate that the client you are using trusts.

Where that certificate comes from is up to you / your organization.

--
Grant. . . .