On Sat, 27 Jul 2013 14:59:15 -0500, Ed Gould wrote:

>This is in my opinion a fuzzy error. Where the C issue is a classic
>bug(probably) your SR Policy is a gray area and it is harder to
>define a right/wrong answer (although probably you are right).
>Spelling & such is a issue but not a real bug. It is a soft issue, in
>my opinion and a lot harder to get IBM interested.

I certainly did not say that my "SR Policy" thread was
motivated by the response to a report of a spelling error.
In fact, it was a report of the misbehavior I discussed in the
"Buffering: stdout ..." thread.  I suppose you're free to deem
it cosmetic or not as you choose.

The good news is that IBM has reproduced the problem, even
while prodding me for a statement of business impact (which
I supplied, acknowledging that I was working on a PoC).

-- gil