In <da2b203b-f8f5-439d-a16e-2a338b033...@comcast.net>, on 09/17/2014
   at 11:03 PM, Ed Gould <edgould1...@comcast.net> said:

>It was second nature to speak (with respect) back to people that
>had a higher rank.

My section head would have roasted me had I found out that I knew he
was making a mistake and didn't speak up. Part of respect is honesty,
and he wouldn't have tolerated holding back critical information for
the sake of politeness.

Which is not to say that I sassed him; I wouldn't have done so even
had I been able to get away with it. I was there on TDY and wanted to
stay as long as I could; he was a good man to work for.