In <37b5984c-5ec2-4fc2-a02b-70971e5b2...@comcast.net>, on 09/16/2014
   at 10:57 PM, Ed Gould <edgould1...@comcast.net> said:

>I guess you have to know an army type thats been in the service
>for over 10 years to understand the "type".

I worked for a WO[1] who knew where all the bodies were buried; he
never would have done anything as stupid as what you described. For
that matter, my company commander would have gotten rid of a top kick
like yours.

[1] Not somebody that I would care to cross, but I loved working
    for him; as long as the work got done, he bent over backwards
    to keep his people happy.