>To ask the fresh, talented, next generation of techies to go to work in a
>mainframe shop - or to go to a school to learn mainframe is asking them to take
>a gigantic leap of faith.

That's exactly what I did. I go to colleges at the request of the professors I
used to have to talk about zSystems. But it's hard to convince people to pick
up the zSystems optional when you yourself can't explain why you did in the
first place.

Let these people touch it for themselves. I promise you z/OS will sell itself
then. MtM is a start, but it's still a far cry from the freedom you have on
other platforms as a broke college student.

--
Jan