Jousma, David wrote:

>If you have never used spool2 and spool3, you will need to start those
>volumes, and probably format them too.  Then you will want to drain spool1 if
>you no longer want to use.  This all assumes you have allocated a
>SYS1.HASPACE(or whatever name you use in SPOOLDEF) dataset on each volume.

Good advice! If your STCs are still using spool1, then you're SOL unless you
can stop/start them.

Joseph Reichman wrote:

>It's getting corrupted and I have to re-ipl

How do you know it is getting corrupted? Do you see any message(s)? Please post
these messages if you can.

>I have 3 vols SPOOL1 SPOOL2 and SPOOL3

What are on them? Only Spool datasets? These NON-SMS volsers should or rather
MUST have only these datasets on them.

What are their attributes? LRECL, BLKSIZE, etc.?

Your checkpoint datasets, JES2 parmlibs, etc. must be spread around on your
other volumes.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht