I just allocated the dataset SYS1.HASPACE

On all 3 volumes and on the SPOOLDEF

Macro vol prameter had SPOOL

The name of the 3 volumes I have a dataset

SYS1.HASPACE are SPOOL1 SPOOL2 and SPOOL3
I wasn't aware I had to do anything else

Joe Reichman
8045 Newell St Apt 403
Silver Spring MD 20910
Home (240) 863-3965