I'm not sure if anyone can help me, but am asking anyway!  I'm having problems
with the DISKACNT machine.  I had a routine set up with DISKACNT and ACCSRV to
collect accounting records.  Everything was going fine except that the DISKACNT
A disk was filling up about every 30 days or so.  I had DISKACNT set up with a
PROFILE EXEC similar to ACCSRV with a WAKEUP that retrieved account and then
tried to clean.  I've come to the conclusion that once the RETRIEVE ACCOUNT
command is entered, that is all DISKACNT does and it was not recognizing any
commands afterwards thereby not cleaning the disk.  So, I changed DISKACNT
PROFILE EXEC to just issue RETRIEVE ACCOUNT and created a batch job to run
weekly to clean up the A disk for DISKACNT using ftp with MAINT forcing
DISKACNT off, doing a clean routine and then logging DISKACNT back on.  My
problem?  All of a sudden DISKACNT appears to be writing records every 15
minutes or so causing the A disk to fill up in a little over 24 hours (I still
have the A disk as 1 cylinder).  Before it would write about 51 records for a
day and now it is writing 4000!  I do not understand how my change  could have
done this.  Any ideas?